Wednesday, October 13, 2004

No Worries

This is really kind of ironic, because a few days ago, I was thinking, "Gee, I wonder if my heart could ever beat so hard and fast and LOUD enough to actually wake the neighbors? You know, like if I ever needed it to for whatever reason." And my question was answered last night. So, I've got that going for me. And now I might get Schill in Game 4 now. Although I'm pretty angry at that little jerk right now, as Frank Rizzo once said.

I wonder if dirt dog will have the guts to say, "White Christian savior dude lies about being okay for a game that was kind of important." And he could blow our minds by calling him "Hurt" Schilling.

The real ace goes tonight. And I'm proud of our guys for not rolling over and dying in that stadium when any other team in the league would have. We put a scare in to that stadium crowd and we're winning game two.

Comments:
Pedro's stupid "The Yankees are my Daddy" comments aside.. We own him, and we'll own him once again tonight.

Your best hope lies in Bronson Arroyo now.
 

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States