Monday, December 27, 2004

I Am The New Year

I was promised a RemDawg DVD before Christmas for renewing my 10th Man Plan. Today, two days after Christmas, I received a Red Sox World Champs stocking, with a note saying the DVD isn't ready yet. Oh well, all is forgiven. You know why. Also, since Pat & I split the plan, maybe he could get the stocking in odd years and the DVD in even years or something. We'll figure it out.

On WCBS 880 AM, they have these little messages from soldiers overseas that they play every once in a while. I heard one from a soldier from Windsor Locks, CT, whose message was: "Happy holidays to my family and thank you Boston Red Sox!" This is extra sweet because WCBS is the home of the yankees. It is kind of weird that they actually recognize their Connecticut listeners and report on Red Sox news occasionally.

I may go to Times Square for New Year's Eve. I need to make a sign that will A. piss off yankee fans and B. tell which team is the World Champion. If anyone has any suggestions, let me know.

Also, the non-coat streak is over. When the temperature is one syllable, I have to protect myself.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States