Saturday, March 12, 2005

Impossible Quiz Answer

The answer is:

Only fans of the Giants, Blue Jays, yankees, and A's can say: "My team won the World Series twice within one 365-day period."

The Red Sox of 1915 and 1916 won twice within 366 days, because of the leap year, so we missed the cut. Same with the '75-'76 Reds.

You had no chance. Sorry.

I'm gonna go ahead and assume I'm the only person to ever tink of this.

And I'm pissed that Petagine is injured. I was looking forward to seeing him make a go at it at Grover Cleveland. I mean at spring training.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States