Friday, March 25, 2005

T.U.T.U.s

The new commemorative logo is now up on redsox.com, where the old, pre-made, not-that-cool logo had been. That's another reason why I like this new logo: It was made after we won, while the official World Series Champions 04 logo was already made, ready to have the eventual champion's logo attached to it. However, there is a yankees version of the new logo. Check it out!

So I guess the Dirt Dog got so frustrated with all of his recent incorrect predictions that he's going the safe route and predicting the past. He tells us that the new ownership planned to stay at Fenway all along. Congratulations, DD, you finally nailed one.

Am I the only one who does this---You go to redsox.com, hoping that just seconds before, the team put some more Opening Day tickets on sale. So you click "schedule," then click "April," only to be disappointed for the fifth time that day, because the little "T" for tickets still isn't there. But you take your little arrow thing, put it on the April 11th square, right where the "T" would be, conjure up all the magic ticket spirits in the room, and click the empty space(!)... only to realize that you're a complete idiot?

Well it's not being any dumber than somebody named Paul was being when he e-mailed me this:

"I'm looking for a good trans_universal transportation unit. Do you have the Mccoy self generating g series watch or similar newer models available?
I also need other items you may or may not have available. Please send a (separate) email to me and let me know your terms on doing business.

Thank you
Paul"

I checked, and wouldn't you know it, I'm fresh out of trans_universal transportation units. Well, good ones, that is. And there's a newer model of the self generating watch?! (the h series, I assume) Where the hell have I been?

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States