Friday, May 20, 2005

Tiny Robots Finally Make News

When asked what he does for a living, my ex's brother would say that he builds tiny robots that kill people. Since he worked at Cornell, naturally I thought of him when I saw a healine Cornell Team Develops Self-Repricating Robots"". I imagine him in his lab with a clenched fist, saying, "Those bastards over in the pro-life robot-building department beat us to the punch." Or maybe it WAS his department that made these robots, so they can have more robots to kill people with. An unlimited supply. Yeah, that's probably it.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States