Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I'm Weird And It's Late

I think it's funny that my astrological sign is Virgo, aka "The Virgin," but I was born in the year of the Rabbit.

So I (don't) breed like a rabbit.

Aside from the comedy gold of this, it does really represent the contradicting sides of my personality. My Even-Steven-ness, if you will. In fact, I was named Steven for a day or so, but then they changed it. See what I mean?

After that last line, I thought I was done, so I named the post. Why do I use lateness as some kind of an excuse? I'm a night-owl, this is when I thrive. But like BSM, I love to sleep as much as I love staying awake as late as possible. Again, proof that I am Even-Steven. No, Even-Jere.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States