Tuesday, July 26, 2005

And just after I finished that last post about injuries, Matty gets hit in the head. Scary. No wave to the crowd. I hope that's because they told him not to move. At least he was talking.

How did my whole world crumble in the last five minutes? 5-5 now, but at least Randy's no-hitter just got broken up. But none of this crap matters compared to Matty being okay. This is bringing back memories of the Damon collision, where I was just ready to puke. Everyone, just, I don't know. Just be okay.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States