Monday, May 01, 2006

[Primal Yelping Sounds]

God, I love this. Every year I get the goosebumps. (And I don't bring up the bumps named after geese unless I actually get them.) Listening to Michael Kay just babbling on and on and on leading up to the Damon introduction, I don't know, I could feel the one thing my personal rival and I have in common--we couldn't effin' wait for this. And to hear the booing, and see the money thrown on the field at Damon, and the "traitor" chant...just makes me so happy to be a part of this. This may sound weird, but I'm so glad the yankees exist. As mad as they make me sometimes, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Red Sox-yankees. Only the two sweetest words combined with the most nauseating one can create something so special.

Oh, and terrible job by Damon with that pre-planned helmet tip.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States