Saturday, May 27, 2006

What's With This Bad News?

I got a disturbing e-mail from Chan tonight. (He's my roommate, but we are in different locations right now. If we'd both been home, he would've just told me directly.) It contained a link to the obituary--of Craig "Ironhead" Heyward! The former football player died at 39 of a recurring brain tumor. Ironhead was best known, to me, as the guy who did a soap commercial which contained the classic line, "But Ironhead, what's with this thingy?" I've actually mentioned this commercial before. RIP Ironhead. And your thingy. Hey, wait, I also recently used the word "thingy," without even thinking of poor Ironhead.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States