Wednesday, June 21, 2006

"It's The Skywriters' Code!"

If you're in NYC right now, look south down an avenue, and you'll see written in the sky:

KYLE XYP

No idea. When I first looked, it was "KYL_". I thought it was some terrorist thing. Like, they were gonna "kyl" us all. Then I looked fifteen minutes later to see a fading "KYLE" with an "XYP" next to it.

????????????

[UPDATE: I did a little research. Turns out it was "KYLE XY?" The P was a question mark. It's a new show coming up on ABC. Damn. I thought it would be something exciting.]

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States