Sunday, June 18, 2006

Team From Pixies' Hometown Breaks Out Stix

This was one of those days where you've got an all-day event, and you know you'll be missing the game, so you're forced to just hope for the best. You know, instead of doing the scientifically-proven method of rooting for the team.

I was glad to hear the news. Two in a row in Atlanta. And when I heard the Yanks lost 11-9, I started talking about how I hoped they'd been up 9-0 and gave up 11 runs in the ninth. So you know how happy I was to find out they were actually up 9-2 at one point. And that Mo blew the save!

So the momentum is back on the good side.

In other news, I just ate a Pixy Stix (what's the singular form?) for the first time in almost ten years. Needless to say, those things are good as ever. I can't believe the idea was ever allowed to become an actual product, though.

"Hey, kids like sugar, right? Here's a little tube with said sugar inside!"

"That's IT?"

"Uhhhh...yeah......I mean.....no, it comes in different colors--I mean flavors--no, colors..."

"Sold!"

Hey, I ain't complainin'.

Comments:
Hey Jere, here is an example of some of the inane comments Cyn has to deal with, and you, two, are actually mentioned almost everytime this person(?) contributes, I think it.s funny. This is from a Cyn post from yest..........
Jimbo, the Soxes are not with out their best players so they should capitalize. Now I am not using this as an excuse but the facts are real. Our pitching **** and we are missing some key guys. So you should be taking advantage of this. So dont being dissing on Lefty because you're winning against the Braves. The Natys **** but not as bad as the Braves. Hey Two did I use my words correctly?
Posted by: amber__11@hotmail.com | June 17, 2006 11:39 PM
 

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States