Saturday, August 26, 2006

The Futures Game Is Today

I'm up in Boston for the Futures Doubleheader. Tonight, I didn't see the game because I was at Neil Hamburger at Middle East. Neil was on his game tonight. The crowd was full of Hamburger die-hards. Way better than the NYC crowd last year. Morgan Murphy opened, and she was pretty funny. Steven Wright-y, kind of. But younger and more female. Another opener was James Kochalka Superstar. This dude was really funny. Songs about monkeys and robots and made out of lyrics his 3-year old came up with, like "Cocaine" and "My Penis is Hot."

I heard the Red Sox didn't have as much fun as I did. Terrible job. Gotta score to win. Just now, though, I got to watch, on Gameday, the Yanks lose in the bottom of the ninth, which is always fun.

Comments:
TJ, Timlin!
 
TJ Tito!
TJ Timlin!
TJ immune system of Kevin Youkilis!
 
I don't think I understand the question.
 

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States