Monday, August 07, 2006

One In A Million


Joe Namath has been entertaining America for decades. Long before his unfortunate, live, national TV, drunken flirtation with Suzy Kolber, my friends and I would imitate Joe's announcing skills and weird Pennsylvanian accent. And, of course, his famous Brady Bunch appearance: "Okay, Bobby, here comes the bomb." Here's a little Broadway Joe action you may not have seen.

[Update: How could I forget? The Wiz commercials! This one isn't a classic, but he still does the one eyebrow raise.]


Comments:
In the 1st case:

What a Dick:

2nd Case;

Ditto!
 
Watch it, Leggett. Pre-Kolber Namath is my boy!
 
Post should've been called "Million To One." I messed up the line. Damn.
 
I'll always love Joe Willie, whether there's alcohol involved or not....

Good stuff, Jere. Thanks.
 
I was always a Namath fan. But the his little "Kolber Report" was inexcusable. And shows you what alchol can do to a person. I think he apologized for it, though, and has sought treatment, which is good.
 
My error:

Only with Suzy Kolber;

The 1st is on Letterman & was crazy cool;

The other was OK.
 

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States