Sunday, November 05, 2006

Armstrong. Legs Weak?

I don't like athletes who use drugs to enhance their performance, or dudes who dumptheir nice, innocent, non-famous wives for a celebrity wife once they become famous, but I know some of you care about this guy, so here he is.
I saw on TV he was headed my way, so I again timed it perfectly, going back out to my spot, waiting one minute, capturing Lance, and coming back home. He's the guy in green, if you're confused.
This is twice in the last hour I've looked directly into the sun. I think my theory (that "they" tell you not to stare at the sun because they know you gain super powers from it, and they want to keep that a secret, so only they can use those powers to keep us down) is incorrect. It just makes your eyes hurt really bad!

My shots of the leaders from earlier are below.

Comments:
Note: I called Armstrong something much worse than "guy" in the original post, but I changed it. I don't want people who like him to think I was making fun of them, not him. Don't know if that makes sense.
 
Jeez, Jere, don't forget he dumped the 'famous' wife as soon as she got icky cancer. Man, he makes my skin crawl.
 
You would've appreciated the name I called him before changing it.
 
And one of the greatest lines about the sun....."Mama always told me not to look into the sights of the sun. But Mama, that's where all the fun is!" Bruce, who else?1973's BLINDED BY THE LIGHT. Love at first listen. Track one, album one, called GREETINGS FROM ASBURY PARK. How sweet it was!
 
The non-Steinbrenner Boss stole my idea retro-actively! At the moment I was takig those first pictures, with the huge speakers blaring behind me, the song playing was Born to Run.
 
How F-ing perfect!
 
And you made me smile.Thanks!
 

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States