Saturday, November 18, 2006

David Ortiz/Kevin Millar

I said I'd post this, and many days later, I am fulfilling my promise to you. This is Millar telling some crazy story to Papi. 9/30/06. Can anyone figure out what the hell he's talking about? Click below to watch.

How about this: Write your idea of what he's saying in the comments. I will make an overdubbed version of the best idea. But I reserve the right to go off the board with my own theory. Or just overdub it yourself. Whatever you wanna do.

Labels:


Comments:
This has the makings of a classic. I will have to spend some time pondering this one. In the meantime, I will plug on the Red Sox Times as well.
Tim
Red Sox Times
 
Thanks, Beth. And Tim, thanks for the link. Glad your site is back. I'll get it back up in my links.
 
At first I thought Millar was joking with Ortiz because of the heart scare by comparing him to Red Foxx's character in "Sanford & Son." But then Millar acted like a mime for a bit.

Finally, Millar told a long, drawn-out story about him on his Harley.

The end.
 

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States