Sunday, November 05, 2006

Wawaweewah

This doofus predicted Santa Clause 3 would blow Borat away at the box office.

I don't know about you, but I made sure to get my Borat tickets as early as I possibly could. I would've got them last Monday, only Chan and I had to wait to find out about the plans of Gumby, who was in town--from his jolly ol' fun mission of transporting wounded troops from Iraq to Germany--this weekend. I kept pressuring Chan to get the info, and come Thursday, we had our tickets for Friday night, with some shows already sold out on Fandango.

I saw it in a packed theater, Brian in Danbury, CT saw it in a packed theater, and my girlfriend reported being shut out of tickets up in Mass. My point is, I fully expected it to be the number one movie. If I knew that a Santa Clause flick was coming out, that only would've made me more sure.

As it turns out, I was right.

Borat WINS!


I will talk more about this film once more people have seen it.

High five.

Comments:
Glad you're enjoying Ha-Y-E. I also saw Red Sox clothes today, but I do pretty much every day.

I guess I know what he means by "distraction," but when a scene makes you laugh non-stop to the point where you're crying and out of breath, how can you criticize it?

What new one?

Did you know his cousin is a psychologist who specializes in autism-related stuff?
 
And Jere, (and your Mom-hi!), you left out that the film only played on a little more than 800 screens. EVERY theater was filled to the brim with laughing screaming people. I loved it! The new 007 film is so great too. That's what I wrote about in my last post...I was floored!
 
My cousin that lives in NYC asked me on Saturday if I'd seen it, and was pissed to find out I had because he said he was shut out of every screen in new york. We barely got in in Ffld.

I had no doubt it'd win. Seemed like everyone was going to see it.
 
All the theaters here in central CT. were sold out. And that was nice to see.
 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
What new one?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Just guessing, but I'm pretty sure I heard he was going to make a Bruno movie next.
 

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States