Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Happenings

From an AP article:

Lucchino and Epstein flew to Los Angeles on Henry's plane.

"It's here in Southern California and it will leave on Wednesday morning," Epstein said. "We hope Matsuzaka-san will be on it..."


I just watched an episode of What's Happening!, and saw that classic ending of the opening theme where Dwayne and Roger hop in the back of the pick up, but Rerun takes a fatal glance the other way, leaving him to chase after the truck on foot. So now I'm imagining Daisuke running after the plane, flailing his arms. Will he get on in time? (On What's Happening!, we never find out if Rerun makes it...but another episode always starts regardless. I always knew I'd apply what I learned from that show one day...)

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States