Sunday, December 17, 2006

I Have Even Less Money Now

Yesterday seemed like some kind of secret ticket sale at redsox.com. Did you notice? Have you been following my teachings?

All the single games that went on sale last Saturday had more tix to grab yesterday. That whole first week, right up through the weekend had lots available, and now that we've got Dice "I'm not Alice, I'm" K, I decided to pretty much guarantee myself I'd see his first start at Fenway. (Unless he pitches Opening Day, in which case I'll see his second start.) Then again, I could win the Opening Day lottery or something.

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States