Monday, January 01, 2007

I Have A Favorite Golfer

Patrick Wilkes-Krier is his name. Why is he my favorite golfer? You know that dude Andrew W. K.? (If you don't, well, he's this metal dude who rocks and enjoys partying. Even if you don't recognize his name, you've probably heard his party-ful music in commercials or movies.) I was listening to an interview with him where he says his brother is a golfer. I did a little bit of research, and found an article on Patrick. Unless there's another golfer named Wilkes-Krier who went to Ball State University, this dude is Andrew W. K.'s brother. He's turning pro soon, according to an August 2006 article I found.

So, of course, since I'm a big fan of Andrew, his bro is now my favorite golfer. I've only had one other favorite golfer in my life, and that was Fuzzy Zoeller, circa 1987. No, it wasn't for any reason besides all those cool Zs.

I give you the W. K. family. Here's Patrick W. K., with Mr. and Mrs. W. K.:

photo courtesy umich.edu

And here's Andrew W. K.:

Comments:
The Golfer's Mom, looks like an Attractive Nun I knew in the 1960s.
 

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States