Sunday, March 04, 2007

Seller's Dream

I imagine something like this would be the holy grail for an eBay seller:

"Dear PantLoad45--

I saw your listing for the brown size 8 women's snowpants today. Honestly, I have no interest in winter sports, nor am I a woman. I couldn't even tell you how I found the item. But when I saw that you wrote the word "awesome" in capital letters with three asterisks on either side, I clicked the "Buy It Now" button.

I don't know what I'll do with the pants, nor how I'll explain the missing money from my wife's and my joint bank account. (We've got three young children--one handicapped--and we're almost out of Chardonnay!) But if they're as awesome as you say they are, I'm sure everything will work out fine.

Keep up the good selling! (I work at an advertising agency and can talk to my HR person if you're looking for a job.)

TTYL,

3KidzOneCapped"

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States