Wednesday, May 09, 2007

The Goldenance Continues

Finally Dice has a game without the dreaded "bad inning." Our pitching is awesome, and that's with the entire media ignoring Wakefield, who's doing better than anyone. And our offense, referred to by that same media as weak after two weeks in April, is third in the league in hitting. Yanks finally reach .500, to stay 6 back of us.

This series has gone exactly as I planned: two blowout wins. I didn't say it out loud for jinx purposes. But I thought we might have trouble against Halladay. So now I am saying that out loud, hoping for an anti-jinx.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States