Monday, June 04, 2007

The Best

Yanks lose. DeSalvo goes one and a third. In the ninth, they almost came back, but didn't, with Jeter making the last out. The way we like it. They're tied with the D-Rays again, 13 behind us at the moment.

Papi's HR has us up 1-0 in the first...

Looks like the SF shots on G-Maps street views are from very recently. Blonde Redhead at Bimbo's. April 23rd/24th, 2007. Is this weird that I keep looking at these street views? I hear a voice in my head saying, "Oh my god, Becky. My boyfriend? His friend Doug? Well his dad does this thing? On the net? Where he like looks at people on the street. He like goes around neighborhoods and just looks at them. Isn't that we-yerd??" Probably. But I'm with the mythical Doug's dad--street views rule. I've been finding some interesting stuff on there. No more baseball team logos as of yet...

Comments:
Are you scanning Google Maps for big butts?
 
ha. oh, I forgot a link in this post. I will add it.
 
Oh, right, cuz of the "OMG Becky" thing being from Baby's Got Back. No, no subliminal stuff there, just wanted to make sure you knew I meant that valley girl voice, so I threw that in there.
 
That's too bad, I think that would be a good blog in and of itself - Google Maps of Sir-Mix-A-Lot.
 
This could be the first entry:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=l&hl=en&q=museum&near=San+Francisco,+California,+United+States&ie=UTF8&view=map&om=1&layer=c&cbll=37.777452,-122.504927&cbp=1,289.875024308419,0.628713401659621,3&ll=37.784554,-122.500091&spn=0.023674,0.040169&z=15

It was inevitable. And no, I didn't find that one.
 

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States