Thursday, October 18, 2007

Good For You, Joe!

Yanks offer Torre "fair" contract (which says "you better win the World Series"), and Joe says "fuck you!"

Sweet!

Let the party begin!

If my boss told me (and everybody in the world) I would not be back if I didn't do a certain thing, and then I try my best but fail, and then they say, "Okay, well, we'll give you this contract if you want," I'd be laughing very loudly while flipping them off and walking out the door. That's exactly what I hoped Joe would do, and he did it. And Yankee fans deserve it. They root for that franchise, they better expect to get treated like shit.

Update: Michael Kay calls this a "brilliant stroke" by the Yanks, making Joe look like the bad guy. Sure, Michael. You're a true Yankee fan. You know that the Yankees are always right and always win. I think they're still in the playoffs now, right? Forever World Champions, the New York Yankees. Hahahahahahahahhaha. Losers. That's right, the Yankees are the losers, again and again. They'll still brag to your face, even when there's nothing to brag about. It's really amazing. Eff 'em all.

So, did you know Beckett's ex-girlfriend is singing the anthem tonight in Cleveland? If that doesn't get him up for a game, nothing will. We're winning this in 7.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States