Friday, December 14, 2007

Dream: Alive

Three and a half years ago, when I started this blog, I tried to get the message across that the Red Sox were too good for the drought to continue, and that the Yanks could be beat and that they're a bunch of cheaters.

Now everyone knows it's all true.

Pretty cool, huh?

Seriously, after all my complaining about everyone talking about a Bonds asterisk and Giambi/Sheffield getting off scot-free, I'm so psyched to see people (real people, the newspapers, etc,. not just "psychos" like me) putting asterisks next to Yankee championships and saying Clemens might not make the Hall. Beautiful. Even when I used to imagine a post-drought world, it was nowhere near as good as this.

Here's to beating the Yanks again in '08. And every year after that for all eternity.

Comments:
I'm still processing the fact that EIGHT of the 2000 Yankees were named in the Mitchell Report. And, oh yeah, Barry Bonds is awaiting trial. And Clemens did, as confirmed by Mitchell, use steroids.

It's a pretty happy day in Boston. (And the snow factor has got to count for something, too!)
 

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States