Friday, May 23, 2008

Cong.'s To Two Humans

A new Red Sox DVD is out--it's the sequel to 2003's Still, We Believe. Friend of RSF/PT Mighty Quinn is in the film--is there any Red Sox project that doesn't include him?? More info is at his website, here. Congratulations, Quinn!

Sam graduated! You know Sam? She now mainly focuses on writing Roar of the Tigers for Evan's thing, but she does still occasionally post at Blue Cats & Red Sox, which was an inspiration for my blog and most every other Red Sox blog. When I started blogging in early 2004, I didn't know what the hell I was doing. I knew the internet was a thing that you use to do stuff or whatever, but when I went to Blue Cats (formerly Felines for Anarchistic Green Democracies), I realized I had a lot to learn. She'd been blogging since, like, the 70s somehow. I feel like my current world of posting pictures and being a smart ass and tryin' to come up with funny stuff is pretty much a direct rip-off of Sam's blog circa '05. Anyway, the thing about her is, she always seemed to be in college, at the U. of Michigan--or as my OSU friend Jim calls it, scUM. Every few months my girlfriend and I would wonder out loud to each other, Has Sam grad-jee-ated yet?? Well, finally, after what seems like forever (because, in the blogging world as I know it, it has been "forever"), Sam has graduated college. Congrats, SamCat!

Comments:
Awwwwwwww thanks! For whatever it's worth, I certainly FEEL like I was in college for most of my natural life, or at least most of the bits of it that have mattered, so, yeah.
 
cheers!
 

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States