Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Contest Update

Wow, I'm having trouble giving stuff away. The winner of the Cardinals ticket can't go to the game (mainly for the reason that he lives a thousand miles away), so second-place contestant, Sarah Gates, the ticket is yours if you want it. E-mail me. Though I see you live in NYC, so you I don't know if you can go either. You have till the end of the day Wednesday. Please note: I am psyched these two entered even though they live far away. It's fun to just play a game even when you know you can't use the prize. Thanks for playing, both of you...

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States