Friday, June 06, 2008

Did That Just Happen?

Click to enlarge. Photo by me.

Last night, when the fan ran on the field, I thought, Aw, man, I could've gone to this game and seen it! But I got to witness a much cooler thing at Fenway tonight. One minute I'm taking pictures of a weird-looking peanut, and the next, Coco's bobbin' and weavin' and blows are raining down left and right. One of the people I was with pointed out that Coco used to be a boxer--and then it all came back to me: His dad was a fighter, and Coco boxed as a youngster. (And went 19-1--I looked it up.)

An action-packed day, which I will sum up/show pictures of tomorrow.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States