Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tizer

Papi will play on Rhode Island's favorite team, the Pawtucket Red Sox, tomorrow through Sunday. You should go.

[Update: Seat are available for Sunday! Yes, seat. There is one seat left, in the furthest section out toward left field, and it's a handicapped seat. So if you're handicapped but are able to get to the game without assistance, well, nice job, and, get your ticket now. There are also general admission seats available for Sunday, but not Thurs, Fri, or Sat.]

Comments:
Jere, Tito originally said the plan is for him to play Thursday/Friday/Saturday and then get Sunday off, before joining the Sea Dogs for a couple of games. (I'm actually going Sunday with Cyn, which has been in the works for a long time--as much as I'd like to see Papi I'd just as soon do without the spectacle!)
 
A couple minutes ago, he said he's adding Sunday at Pawtucket, though. Who knows how it will actually play out...
 
There really is a huge part of me that doesn't want Papi to be there Sunday.

Not that I don't like seeing him play, of course I do, but as Kelly noted, it'll be a spectacle and I could really do without that.

I just want to see the boys play! :)
 

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States