Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Tune In Tonight

[Now they say 5:45 start.]

[Update: Game delayed, will start around 5:30]

5:00 PM, I'll be announcing the Little League game between Shelton, representing my home state of Connecticut, and the Massachusetts team. It will be airing live (as an episode of my show, ARSFFPT For Folks Who Can't Read)...until I get sick of it.

As always when I'm broadcasting live, you're welcome to call in and talk to me on the air: Skype me at Gedman10, or AIM audio (if that's a verb) me at Two2067.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States