Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Excite Bike

Beckett/Sonnanstine in less than two hours.

Here's your 2008 postseason schedule. Un-tentative-ified!

I don't know if I'm gonna do the call-in shoe tonight after the game. But if I do, I'll tell you about it here--or click the RSFPT/FFWCR link at right.

Just got a bunch of book jackets in the mail that I have to bring to a convention (not open to public). Woohoo! Actual, shiny, jacket of our book, in my hands. For an event that is open to the public, head over to the Dirty Water blog.

[Note: 88 seconds ago, I received the ALDS ticket lottery rejection letter. It's okay, I'm already going to an ALDS game thanks to my 10-ski. I'll hope for a win in the ALCS or WS lottery. Anybody become an ALDS chosen one today?]

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States