Tuesday, September 16, 2008

No Go

I'm obviously in no mood to do the call-in show. Nobody sent questions anyway. Send some if you want. Maybe tomorrow night I'll do the thing.

There is a Brian Regan special on TV, so that's cheering me up. Yet it's not a horrible situation, because of, of course, the wild card. I still got mega-frustrated with the heart beating and being super-pissed and all. But then I just think, At least if there was no wild card, I would've had a reason to have put myself through this. Instead, it was all for...I don't know, the point is, we're in the playoffs and I'm paying more attention to Regan than my keyboard so see "yous" later.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States