Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sara's All-Palin-drome Team

On Joy last night, I saw that Salas was in the game and noted he was on the all-palindrome team. I searched the 'net to see if someone had made a list. Found this one:

Mark Salas
Dick Nen
Robb Nen
Eddie Kazak
Toby Harrah
Johnny Reder
Dave Otto
Truck Hannah

So that's a good starting point. But you have to add the Salas from last night and another one: Juan Salas and Marino Salas. I found some minor league 'dromes, Dean Anna and Eric Sees. That's all I got for now.

We also talked about guys who hit home runs in cities with the same name as them. More on that later.

Comments:
My homey Joey Castig was all over this on the radio broadcast, as well.
 
Nice! I shoulda known... I'm pretty sure Rem and DO didn't notice. Or just didn't care.
 

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States