Monday, October 27, 2008

Check Off

Interesting article about the long winter at Fenway. It's funny, they talk about how you can do similar things to your yard to what they do with the Fenway field. And had it been any other year, I wouldn't have cared. But we just became "homeowners" and I now do things like "lawn care." So weird. But fun. The last people left us with a great house but a weedy lawn, whose life I'm trying to save.

Also, when I went to Ground Zero back in '06, I showed you this video still, calling it a "huge drain":

It wasn't a drain. It was an old railroad tunnel. See this NYT article and slideshow about how it's finally been removed.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States