Thursday, December 11, 2008

The New Circular Logo

The one on the right. Check it out.


Compared to the old:



It's funny, I was just thinking of that logo, and how much I've always liked it. It's like a bowl of strawberry ice cream. I saw recently that it debuted in '79. When I was three. I'm glad that they at least kept the socks the exact same, despite changing the lettering. I much prefer them to the older socks. It's kind of like the older, scarier Woody Woodpecker compared to the newer, more friendly one. Ah well, it had a good three-decade run. The 2009 edition looks a little like the old Pawtucket logo, the way the letters are a little thinner and all red. The best part: The "TM" is smaller!

Older, crazier, cackling, unpredictable Woody:


Newer, friendlier Woody:

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States