Saturday, January 03, 2009

Domesticated Pet Peeve

You know what I hate? When somebody lists a future event by its date, but doesn't give the day of the week. A date three months from now means absolutely nothing to me, unless I'm autistic or I've got some other event going on within a few (or exactly seven or 14) days of it and can figure out the day.

Besides, the whole key to an event is if it's on a weekday or a weekend. If you tell me there's some awesome show going on next July, it won't really matter if it turns out to be on a Tuesday afternoon, because most people won't be able to go anyway. At least if you're not gonna give a day, maybe put an asterisk next to the weekend dates or something. Come on.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States