Monday, February 09, 2009

Oh No

It begins. Curt Schilling has called A-Rod's actions "refreshing." Many others will be spouting this same backward sentiment so I better get ready for it. To clarify, this is the behavior that's applauded:


Did you cheat?

No. Never.

Okay, well we found this evidence that you cheated.

Well, then yes, I did cheat.


Please, everybody, if it comes out that I killed someone ten years ago, make sure you applaud me for admitting it before they throw me in jail, because I want to be the classiest prisoner in the joint.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States