Wednesday, March 18, 2009

FaF-fy Taffy

Just got such incredibly sweet seats to Futures at Fenway. Remember how I was saying I wish I got the good perks that "real" season ticket holders get? Well, I got the same chance they did for today's presale, and had my tickets within about 20 seconds, an all-time best for me in any Virtual Waiting Room.

It's funny to see the hierarchy for this event. I was told that PawSox season ticket holders had a presale for it last weekend, then it's Red Sox season (and partial season--woohoo!) ticket holders today, then Red Sox Nation members tomorrow, and finally the general public. I also remember from last year that Red Sox Kid Nation had its own pre-sale, too. I'm wondering if there's even such a thing as a Lowell Spinners season ticket holder, and if so, where they fit into this.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States