Friday, April 03, 2009

ClaJe

You know the Classic Jere weather pattern, or "ClaJe." This is when I plan an event months ahead of time and then carefully watch the long-term weather forecast and watch as it slowly becomes clear that my exact day is the worst of the 30 around it. Yesterday: 60 and sunny. Sunday: 60 and Sunday. The two days in between, on which I've got these two games at the new NYC ballparks: Rainy one day, 40-MPH winds the next, with temps in the 50s. Could be worse.... and also, please note that I have lots of good luck in lots of other areas of life, but in this one, I almost consistently get that exact day with the worst weather. Not much I can do about it.

Anyway, even in the rain, I did Providence to NYC in under 3 hours--hardly any traffic. Now we prepare to head out in the rain...good thing our seats are under cover tonight. Pics later.

Comments:
And the rain forecast for Opening Day is all my fault. Sorry, everyone!
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States