Sunday, August 02, 2009

Victory Martinez

For the second time in a few weeks, we gain three games in three days. Too bad the time in between was so crappy. But we're now a half-game back. I knew the Yanks had been embarrassed by Chicago, and in the car after getting out of my friends' wedding, I willed the WCBS sports guy to tell me the Red Sox had won, and through miles of static, he said we did.

The wedding was at Gillette Castle in Connecticut. I'll have to post some pics later. You kind of know the bride and groom: he's the one who takes pics of decaying buildings that I linked to, and she sometimes comments here as Bless Cyborgs. So congrats again to those two....

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States