Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Wag The Dog

Are you like me? Did you know for certain as soon as Ken Rosenthal came out with his report that Wagner wouldn't come to the Red Sox that he would? In fact, when I heard it, I though, Crap, we're getting Wagner. He caused me so much strife that time when he blew that 4-run lead to the Yanks while with the Mets--it's burned in my memory. And overall he's always seemed like a big time choker to me. But whatever, I gotta root for him now. I hope he's better than that shitty Hall of Famer we had earlier this year.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States