Friday, January 29, 2010

Always The Silva, Neva The Gold


Ol' Doggy's at it again at Extra Bases--"Javier" Molina? I guess all those brown people and their craaazy names are interchangeable to him.

(I double checked just to make sure Jose Molina wasn't born Javier or something. Nope. Why did I check? Because I figure I should at least get the basic stuff right since I'm paid my a major corporation--oh wait, that's him!)

(Also note, I went ahead and checked Bradford's original story--sure enough, he was the one who said Javier instead of Jose. Which means Silva's now guilty of getting it wrong and cutting and pasting.)

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States