Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Lostop

Hey Dodger fans! Take a trip to Fenway Park and see your Dodgers take on the Boston Red Sox and their old logo! Even though all the MLB sites are integrated for that shitty pre-packaged feel, we didn't get the memo in December 2008 that the Red Sox changed that logo! Just the the latest in my ongoing series.... (I also like how they say "Bean Town" on this page.)

row of asterisks

Recently Kim and I got lost looking for a restaurant we thought we knew how to get to and ended up at one we'd never been to before. Yadda yadda yadda, I walked out saying it was the worst experience of my life. After checking this restaurant's reviews on Yelp, I found out we weren't alone--someone else said the exact same thing I did about the place. After reading some more hilarious reviews, Kim has decided to start compiling some good ones. Check out her new blog.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States