Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Spammer Shits The Bed

I just got one of the greatest spam e-mails ever:


Hi,
we will be greatful if u could send us your quotation for
supplying of the following,

1.500 yards
2.700 bedshits

please including your most favourable term and
delivery.Looking forward to read from you and thank you for
taking your time to read.
note;Including the method of payment.

Yours faithful
calvin ulmer
(manager)


For 2.700 bedshits?? I don't think you'd be able to afford it, Cal.


Sox spring training broadcast schedule here.

Comments:
For 2.700 bedshits?? I don't think you'd be able to afford it, Cal.

Jere, you just made my day. I'm going to be laughing for a while over this one. Thanks.
 
ha, not a problem
 
seriously. i am laughing so hard right now
 
'twas a classic spam.

After I posted this, about 20 minutes later I get an e-mail from the same guy, and for a second I was like, Oh no, he read my blog! Until I realized it was the exact same subject line--he just sent it multiple times by mistake I guess.
 

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States