Friday, February 05, 2010

Last Chance To Get Into The Super Bowl Contest

Click here to win prizes and have funalicious fun. The taken boxes are listed at the bottom of the comments on that post. [Official deadline: Saturday at noon.] Saturday (or early Sunday) I'll do the LIVE (almost) drawing of the numbers to fill out the grid. Then I will post the grid so you'll know what you and everyone else is rooting for. Oh, and my prediction for the game: SAINTS 41, Colts 28. Why not? Oh, and the linescore for a better indication of how the game will go:

Colts ....0 7 7 14
Saints ..14 10 10 7

Comments:
I'm not really rooting for either team, but I really feel the Colts are going to kill the Saints.

The Saints were given 5 turnovers by the Vikings, and the Vikings still almost won that game. At New Orleans, nonetheless.

I just hope it's a good game. Shitty super bowls make all the planning you do prior worthless.
 

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States