Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Awesomest-Laid Plans Often Stay Awesome

I've been planning something on this coming Saturday for weeks now. Ever since that day popped up as the tenth day in the 10-day forecast, I've been watching it. I do that a lot. But I have to say, this has been the most rewarding 10-day-watch in history. It started in the 50s with showers on the Sunday, meaning that in ten days, the showers could move to Saturday. Eventually it hit 60. A few days ago, my day made a huge move, going from 60 to 70. We're now two days out, and it's up to 74, with no rain nearby. I would have settled for 50.

It's also one of the best weekends of the year--first two rounds of the NCAA tourney. I almost lost my champ in one of the first games of day one today, but 'nova held on, and I'm off to a 3-0 start. And it's currently over 70 degrees right now. So, Most Things = Coming Up Milhouse.

Comments:
Make it 4-0, as Murray State is another upset winner.

I should have posted my bracket here, so you'd, like, believe me.
 

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States