Sunday, March 28, 2010

Pava No, Peg

Fun to pound Pavano, spring training or otherwise. HH wasn't as crappy as his early innings.

Game's on NESN Monday night. I won't be watching because I'll be at a fun-type event which hopefully I'll have pics of shortly after.

Technical Newz 'n' Notez: My February archive only shows back to the 19th. All the other months are fine. I can see all my posts, but no one else can see Feb. 1-18. Boooo Blogger..... I may have to switch my archives so that they show individual weeks. But then that section will be a mile long. I dunnnnooooo.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States