Friday, October 15, 2010

Naturally, I'm Pissed About It

I got an e-mail invitation to a party recently.* 10% of the invite was text, 40% was white space, and 50% was a giant advertisement for 3 Musketeers.

People! If we can't invite our friends to a party without shilling for a big corporation, well, we're already fucked. Consider finding an alternate way--it's really not that hard.

And yes I realize any e-mail you send is already an endorsement for whatever e-mail service you use, and often comes with banner ads anyway, but why add to the madness if it's not absolutely necessary?


*It was a work e-mail, so I'm not actually blasting any of my real friends here.

Comments:
The title of this post would be better suited to describe game 1 tonight.

Texas sucks.
 

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States