Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Randomonium Episode 6!


On Halloween weekend, I went to the Colbert Rally in DC and the Village Halloween Parade in NYC, and thought I'd get two Randomonium episodes out of it. However, even though I was pretty close to the stage at Colbert, there was a tent between me and everyone's head. Maybe I'll post some of that video separately, but only the Halloween Parade ended up being episode-worthy. So here it is. Randomonium episode 6, hosted by me. I ended up doing it in the "list of the best costumes" format. Hope you enjoy. If you do, please pass the video on to friends/family. Thanks. All the other episodes are available on the Randomonium page.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States