Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Bedtime Story

The scene is the bedroom. At Kim's request, I've selected track 2 on the relaxation cd she sometimes uses to help her fall asleep. As she lies peacefully in bed, I say good-night and start to leave the room, as I am nowhere near ready for bed. But first...


Jere: Oh, there's something I have to do real quick.

Kim: What?

Jere: One of the cats left a turd under my desk and I have to clean it up.

Kim: Okayyy...

Jere (picking up turd with toilet paper) : Oh, it's all hard now...it's a few days old....

Kim: You may need to restart track 2.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States