Thursday, February 10, 2011

Fun Ticket Hint

I'm sure you know the lottery has started for the Cubs/Yanks/Monster/etc. games. You probably won't win, though I have definitely won before. But the key to getting tickets to those games is reading the last section of this press release. Note: this "phone sale schedule" section doesn't even appear on the actual page where you enter the lotteries. So any lottery you don't win, you should be ready with phone in hand at the right time. I've gotten the special tix this way more than I've won the lotteries. I mean come on, I have at least one Monster game every single year (from the team ticket office, face value). That's not a coincidence!

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States